Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little 'Dear Lizzy' Fun

I just finished my layout for this weeks American Crafts Challenge. The challenge was to create a layout or card using two or more products from their 'Dear Lizzy' line. You can find all the details of the challenge HERE if you would like to play along!
I was way excited for this challenge because I had some Dear Lizzy stuff sitting in my scrap room just begging me to use it, so I was more than happy for the opportunity to do just that! :)
I think it is kind of funny, though, that the Dear Lizzy papers are full of spring colors and fun spring icons, and yet I chose to scrap some of my favorite pictures from last fall. I guess it just shows how versatile this line is! :) For this layout I used several Dear Lizzy Papers as well as some of the Dear Lizzy MiniMarks rub-ons.

Supplies: Cardstock (White: Georgia-Pacific, Cocoa: Close to My Heart), Patterned Paper (Picking Pansies, friendly Fern, Dragonfly Dance, and Beehive Brunch from Dear Lizzy + American Crafts), Rubons (Dear Lizzy + American Crafts), Brown Alphabet Stickers (American Crafts), Chipboard Letters (Thickers by American Crafts), Scalloped Circle and Circle punches (Fiskars and EK Success), Brown Sharpie.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your day is fabulous!

JAG



1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Your page turned out so cute, Janelle! That Dear Lizzy is one of my new favorites.