Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello!
I hope you are having a happy Monday.
It's going to be a good week...I can feel it!
Last week was a little crummy...the kids and I all had this horrible cold and it left me feeling a little out of it all week, but I seem to be on the mend finally, so that is good.
AND.....
I get to go to my first scrapbooking retreat this weekend!
Nothing but scrapbooking from 12:00 on Friday until late Saturday!
I am very excited......
and a little nervous - I've never actually scrapbooked for that long at one time!
I'm pretty sure I can handle it, though, as long as the 200 pics I ordered from Shutterfly get here in time! I will keep my fingers crossed! :)
Here is a layout I created a couple of weeks ago. I love these pictures of my daughter when she was first starting to really smile. Those first smiles are so precious. Of course these pictures were taken over three years ago now, so they are all the more precious!
For this layout I used the new papers from the Freshprint Clothesline line from Little Yellow Bicycle, as well as some paper from SEI's Juliette line and a lot of different punches! Love my punches!

Hope your Monday is happy!
JAG

No comments: