Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sisters - this one is for you Maren! :)

Hello there.
I should be getting to bed, but instead here I am, with a new layout to share with you! :)
There is a challenge going on at the American Crafts blog to create a girl themed layout with at least two AC products. Well, I have been wanting to do some layouts about my siblings, and since I have been blessed with three wonderful little sisters this was the perfect inspiration to get me started on those layouts.
I created this layout about middle younger sister, Maren.
She rocks. Really. I admire her a lot.
The pictures of her are from a little Senior Pics photo shoot we had. She was kind enough to be my photography guinea pig. :) It was fun because she is a lot more cooperative of a guinea pig than my children are!

Supplies:
Patterned papers (City Park by American Crafts), Card Stock (CTMH, Georgia Pacific, and Paper Studio), Alphabet Stickers (American Crafts), Badge (Flair by American Crafts), Pearls (CTMH), punches (Martha Stewart and Fiskars).
And a little close up of the journaling, just in case any of you are like me and like to know the story behind the pictures: :)
Well I think that is it! I am excited the weekend is almost here. It is going to be a busy one, but full of lots of fun things. We have a new couch being delivered (YAY!!), a football game, a soccer game, a birthday party, and a baptism to go to! It's going to be a good one!
JAG

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

I love how you used the City Park line, Janelle- it's one of my new favorites! What a beautiful page you've made in tribute to your sister, too. Good luck! I'd love to see you win one of those challenges.
I hope that you guys have a great weekend.

amytangerine said...

how sweet!