Friday, May 13, 2011

Artistic

Hello and Happy Friday! How I love/live for the weekends! :)

Before I show you the latest layout I've made, I wanted to show off this beautiful piece of art by my Gracie girl. I bought an art easel from Ikea and we have been having lots of fun! This was her first masterpiece. It is our family. I love how we are under the rainbow - - seems so idyllic, doesn't it?! And look, she has been practicing writing her name, too! This girl is so smart it kinda scares me. ;) She has this thirst for learning new things, which I love and I want to follow her example! The other day we went to story time at the library and the for the craft the kids got to decorate sticker books. Grace couldn't just color and stick the stickers in...no, she had to write a whole book! All about flowers. What a fun girl!



This is a layout that I made for the Color challenge on the Get Picky Challenge blog. The challenge was just to use the colors yellow, blue, and white...not too hard since that is one of my favorite combos! I used some of my favorite bald baby pictures of Grace. Loved that bald head and blue eyes!




Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


JAG



No comments: