Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm not really a slacker . . . I'm just on a three month vacation!

So I know I haven't posted in a long time, and since I'm pretty certain I'm the only one that looks at this, I haven't been to worried about it. But because I don't want to look like a slacker to anyone who might come upon this blog, I thought I'd better post my explanation. The kids and I have been staying in Utah at my parents while Bryan is in Denver for an internship. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking because I have been working on one mega project of making 110 baby announcements for my bro- and sis-in law. They turned out so cute and I am quite proud of myself for accomplishing such a feat, but I don't want to spoil their surprise by posting them before they get to send them out, so y'all are just going to have to wait in suspense . . .

No comments: