Sunday, October 19, 2008

A week of fun projects!

Thanks to the kindness of my husband and children, I was able to get a lot of fun layouts done this week! Bryan took Saturday off an let me enjoy a nice relaxing day of doing whatever I wanted! Isn't he the greatest? Thanks, Love!
This first layout Joshua helped me do about him. He picked the papers, wrote his name, and answered the journaling prompts. I ordered them from Close to my Heart, and they are so fun! I love seeing his answers and opinions on these things, and I know they are something we will always treasure! Especially how when I asked him about people that are special to him, his friend Claire came first and foremost, before any of his family, including his Mommy!! What's that all about? :)

This one is about the fateful day when Grace fell at the playground and came up with a bump the size of a golf ball on her forehead. I was so worried that she might have a concussion or something, but she just cried for a while and then went right on being her running-every-where, climbing-everything self.
Just some pics from Halloween a few years ago, finally getting around to scrapbooking them. I had to try out my fun new alphabet stamps from Close to my Heart.
And I think this is my favorite of the bunch. How can you resist a chubby baby face?!?
This is a wood pumpkin that I bought at Hobby Lobby and decorated with some paint, paper, ribbon, and buttons. Kind of fun to try something outside the scrapbooking box once in awhile. :)


No comments: