Monday, January 26, 2009

New Things from Close To My Heart!

WOW!! There are so many fun new things from Close to my Heart this month that I just had to share!! The new spring catalog came out this month and it is full of so many fun new things!
Here is the catalog:
The layout on the cover as well as these projects below are made using the new Emporium collection. I just ordered it for myself today and I can't wait for it to come - I love the colors and the prints and I really think this is going to be my favorite paper set from CTMH, EVER!

January had been National Papercrafting Month, and this is the special package called "Key to My Heart" that CTMH put together to celebrate! It can be ordered at full price ($49.95) or bought at a discount with a certain amount of money spent. Isn't it beautiful? It comes with 12 PP, 12 CS and an E sized stamp set! I have enjoyed using mine a lot.


Anyway, I just had to share.
I've decided I have a paper addiction. I love the patterns and colors and I think I could stare at these pictures for hours! ;)



No comments: