Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time to relax!

Spring Break!
After the first few days, I was afraid it was going to be more work than a normal week, but we have thoroughly enjoyed the end of our spring break and the last few days have, gratefully, been very relaxing! I was even able to get a few crafty projects done!
I held my monthly card night the Thursday before Spring Break began, and as always, it was a lot of fun! Card making is a blast, of course, but I think the best part is just getting to gab with all of the girls that come! :)
Here is what we made this time around, a variety of cards for several occasions:





This is a layout that I started quite awhile ago and just finished the other day. I used the Fancy Pants Splendid papers from the super sweet February kit I ordered from Designs and Such. There were so many fun things in that kit and I have had a good time playing with it!


These are pictures of my little boy's first ride on a train!
He was so thrilled, the smile didn't leave his face the whole time! I'm so glad to
finally get these pictures scrapped.



And this is a layout I made using sketch #9 from 52 sketches 52 weeks.
I used the Magic Moments paper pack from Close to My Heart. I have loved these papers because they are so versatile and I have been able to use them on so many different projects!




1 comment:

Blaire said...

All these layout are sooooo cute. I haven't pulled out my scrapbook stuff in a year :(