Sunday, June 7, 2009

June Cards

These are the cards for my June Card workshop that I am holding this week. It will be my final card night before we move. I have been doing this for over two years now, and I will really miss some of the good friends I have made through these workshops.
Thanks to all of those who have come and
supported me over the last two years!!!

















This month I used the new Animal Cookies paper from Close To My Heart. It was so fun to work with! I usually don't go for the brighter, primary colors, but I loved this paper! The patterned polka dots are so cute!
I also used the new stamp set "You're a hoot!" - the owls in this set are adorable!- as well as the Good times stamp set, Family Ties children Stamp set, and various alphabet stamps.
Thanks for stopping by! :)




3 comments:

Natasha said...

So cute! I'm sad I won't be there! Thanks again for all the fun card nights!

ashley said...

so so so so so so stikin CUTE! i am going to go into withdrawals... seriously! i have loved coming & just LOVE this month's cards. You are really going out with a bang. :) I have a surprise for you from the MIL book... call you tomorrow.

beckyjune said...

Those are so cute, Janelle. I hope I get to be there. I'd hate to miss the last one.