Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A little bit of scrappin' time!

You may have noticed I took a little leave of absence....I went on a vacation!
YAY! It was fun. My cousin got married so the kiddos and I went and stayed with my parents for a couple of weeks to enjoy the wedding festivities, Easter, General Conference for our church, and lots of time with the grandparents and other extended family! We even survived the 18 hour car ride - thank goodness we had some friends along to keep us company (and keep us SANE)! We had a BLAST!
Speaking of having a blast - I had a blast putting this page together! :)
I caught these pics of the kids a couple of months ago and it really did melt my heart so I had to get this memory down on paper. I love when my kids take care of each other!

Supplies: Patterned Papers (Girl Friday collection from Cosmo Cricket), Cardstock (tan dots from ??, Colonial White from Close to My Heart), Flowers (Prima), Brad and button (SEI), mini alphabet stickers (Cosmo Cricket), Foam letters (American Crafts), Punches (Scallop circle and Apron lace border punch from Fiskars), Brown Sharpie.

Have a happy Wednesday! :)



1 comment:

Lydia said...

THis is so cute, love the great mix of cosmo papers!!