Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A little pick-me-up :)


Well it's been kinda "blaahhh" around here the last couple of days. Actually, I should rephrase that, I've been a little "blaaahh" around here. :) (Hence the lack of blogging) Everyone else seems fine like normal. I've been feeling very little motivation to do much beyond what absolutely has to be done, but I finally dug out the fall decorations and put them out, and I've given my blog a little face lift in hopes that it will inspire me to a little bit of a cheerier outlook - I think it is working! I love yellow, something about it makes me happy, so we are off to a good start I think! And when you add to that this above pictured Christmas layout that I LOVE, why I am think I am feeling down right cheery!
For this layout I used paper and stickers from Crate Paper's North Pole line. I also used letter stickers from American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, and Jenni Bowlin. It's an alphabet schmorgasboard! :)
Does anybody else listen to Christmas music in October? I know some people have rules...no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, etc... but I can't help myself. December is not enough time to enjoy to all the fabulous Christmas music I want to listen to! Besides, I am actually working on my Christmas cards (in hopes of avoiding the all-nighter that I have been known to pull on Dec 22nd!) so it gets me in the festive mood! :)
Oh, and I am working on a fun winter layout for a winter contest on the Cosmo Cricket blog, so you will have to check back soon!
Thanks for stopping by today!
JAG

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

I wish we lived closer because I would listen to Christmas music with you year-round. I love the cheery facelift- I've been blah, too, still not feeling well while everyone else seems okay. I hope you are feeling more chipper.

p.s. LOVE the alpha mix :D