Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Oldie but a Goodie

Hey, just a quick layout to share.
I was going through some pictures last night to get some ready to print and I found a couple of layouts that I made a while ago...like over a year ago...so I thought I would share! I love this one of Grace on Halloween 2009, it is still one of my favorites. I just love this picture of her!

For this layout I used papers from Pink Paislee, Prima flowers, CTMH alphabet rubons, and American Crafts Thickers. I also cut our the word "little" and the leaf vines on my cricut.


___________________________

So...I have been spending the last, umm, three months I think it has been, painting, reorganizing, and decorating my scrapbook room. I am very slow, but it is almost done!! I am very excited to have my own little peaceful space. I love the wall color, it is so relaxing to me. Sometimes when we get a little crazy around here I just sneak into my room for a few minutes and sit there and look at the walls! It calms me right down and I can get back to the craziness. :) I still have things to hang on the walls and a few boxes of things I am trying to decide what to do with, but once I sort through all that I will post some pictures.

Have a great day!
JAG

No comments: