Saturday, March 8, 2008

A new blog!!

So I've decided to be brave and start another blog!! I thought that since I have been doing well enough at keeping up with the other one that I could attempt a second. This blog is for displaying, as the title says, "a few of my favorite things." Mostly it's for showing some of my crafty things I've been working on for those who are interested in some ideas, but also for sharing funny little moments from my MOST favorite thing, my family!!








And here is that adorable family now! This is one of my most loved photos from the past couple of weeks!














These are a couple of favorite scrapbook layouts that I have completed recently. I have a goal to do at least three layouts a week, and to be honest, I've failed miserably lately, but not to worry, I'm back on the job! :)



4 comments:

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Janelle,

What a super CUTE blog -- you have some very nice favorite things. Keep up the crafting because you are so talented.

Love,
BJG

Unknown said...

janelle--- These are SOOO cute! I hope you add lots of scrapbook pages so I can get ideas ;). Would you want to start an etsy store with me?

beckyjune said...

Such cute pages, Janelle.I am so glad you started this blog so I can see some more of your great stuff. And, I agree with what Brian said.

Missy W. said...

Janelle, you are really talented! Good luck with your new blog page.