Monday, March 10, 2008

My Happy Boy



This is a page that I finished on Saturday and it has a cute story that goes with it, so I thought I would share :) I had this page mostly finished but was still trying to think of a title that I liked for it. I was thinking of calling it "My Happy Boy" but I hadn't decided for sure. (I know, it's silly, but I'm not very good w/ words, and I like my pages to have good titles, so sometimes it's a long process for me!) Anyway, I had to run some errands and when we were at the store this lady came up and was talking to Joshua. Then she turns to me and says "he's such a happy boy, isn't he?" What a coincidence!! I had to agree with her, of course, because Joshua is definitely our happy boy. So . . . that became the title of this page :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Janelle,

I know it's just me but I just had to comment on your pages. You are so talented with your scrapbooking and crafts. I agree that Joshua is certainly our 'happy boy'. Thanks for all you do.

Bryan

beckyjune said...

cute cute cute! I will have to agree with Brian. You are very talented. I am so glad you signed up to do the AC Bailey challenge, too. It will be a lot of fun, new things every week and you just might win something, too!