Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3 a week!!


I originally started this blog because I have been thinking of applying to do some stuff for a magazine or something and a lot of the applications ask if you have a blog for your artwork. I thought that sounded like a fun idea, so here I am! I have also found that this has helped me stick to my goal of doing at least 3 pages a week because now I have a place to show them to others!!

This first page is of our honeymoon! Seems like forever ago! We were given a new camera for our wedding and so we were trying to figure it out and we really didn't get that many pictures that weren't blurry. At least it made for a nice quick page!



These pictures are of Joshua's first experiences with "real" food! He was a stinker about food! It was fun to relive those memories! Oh, and don't worry, I'm really not this far behind, I just don't scrapbook in order. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not behind, just not quite this far behind! :)



1 comment:

beckyjune said...

These are great, Janelle! Such cute pics!