Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fun Blog Challenge at My Mind's Eye!!

One of my all time FAVORITE scrapbooking manufacturers is My Mind's Eye. I have loved their stuff since I got back into scrapbooking about 6 years ago.

So I'm sure you can imagine my pure delight when I discovered that they have a blog (yea, I'm pretty slow, just figured that out!) AND they are having a sketch challenge AND the winner will get three complete lines of MME of their choice!!
Now I know I have never won anything scrapbook related and I know I am not likely to start now :) but you can bet I am giving it a try!
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

I just saw that today, too! And, guess what? I just got an email from MME telling me I'd won a giveaway on their blog and get one of the new collections. I'm so stoked!!! wish you were here and we could play with that sketch!