Friday, November 13, 2009

It's going to be a SUPER Saturday!

We have a fun activity coming up next week at our church, and I am the lucky one that has had the honor of planning it! ;) It really has been fun to put it all together, but it really has been a lot of work, too! It is a most-of-the-day thing. We call is a Super Saturday, and the theme I chose for this years activity is "Home can be a Heaven on Earth." I'm anxious to see how it all turns out! We are having some workshops and service opportunities in the morning, then a lunch and some time for crafting after lunch!
These are the crafts that I made that the ladies can sign up to make:








What do you think? I thought they turned out pretty cute!
We are also offering the pictures that are cut and mounted on MDF and covered with a glaze so they look like tiles, but I didn't make that sample.
So anyway, if you don't see me around here much the next week, you'll know why!
I've got A LOT to do! :)
JAG


No comments: