Wednesday, December 2, 2009

'Tis the Season!!

I love the Christmas excitment that seems to jump into the air after Thanksgiving!!
It is so fun to plan for that perfect gift, decorate the Christmas tree, and see the excitment and joy this season bring to so many people!
Yay for Christmas!!
I created this layout using some pictures my Father-in-law took of our family for our Christmas card a couple of years ago. I love the pictures of the kids - neither one of them is looking or smiling, or even sitting still, for that matter! But they are still adorable pictures that I love!

Supplies: Patterned papers: Jolly by Golly collection from Cosmo Cricket; Cardstock, alpha stamps, red ink, glitter rub-ons, wire and buttons: CTMH; Stickers: American Crafts; Brown ricrac: unknown.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,

and I hope you enjoy the wonder of this season!!

JAG

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

This is so cute. Funny thing, I just made a layout with this same paper yesterday. I love how you did the little ornaments.

Lydia said...

What a great page love the mix of alphabets