Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A few new things and family time

Howdy y'all!!
I hope you are having a fabulous week.
Here at the homestead we are trying to cope with being by ourselves after having these fun visitors for a few days:

This is my family! They ALL came to visit for four and a half fun filled days...it was a blast! My grandparents and my uncle, aunt, and cousins joined us for a few of the days as well, so we had quite the houseful! We loved it, though, and so far the after-family-let-down hasn't even been too bad! :)
Monday night before my parents and siblings headed out of town we set up the ol' tripod and attempted some family pictures since everyone was together. It is quite the feat to get that many people all looking at the camera and smiling, but we mostly managed to do it
{as long as you don't notice that Grace has her hand stuck in her belly button :)}. KIDS.....
I will be posting more on the FAMILY BLOG in the next couple of days as I get them edited, if you want to check them out.
And here are a few new things that I've worked up recently:
I love this layout of my chubby bald little girl! I used paper and stickers from the Fly a Kite line from October Afternoon (SO STINKIN" CUTE!) and some American Crafts Thickers, love those, of course.
And a couple of cute cards
to end the day:



Until next time....
JAG



2 comments:

beckyjune said...

Cute stuff, Janelle. It must have been so nice to have so much family there visiting. Thanks once again for letting us stay with you.

Kiera said...

I love these! You really are very talented!