Thursday, July 8, 2010

American Crafts+Stamping = Too Much FUN!

Every week on the American Crafts Blog they have a fun challenge, and occasionally I get to play along. Well this week's challenge was to make a card or a layout that used at least 2 AC products and stamping. Well since these are two things that I love, I couldn't pass this one up!
You can find the challenge info here, but hurry! You only have until 12 pm tonight to enter.
But don't worry, there will be another fun challenge posted tomorrow - - that is what I love about their blog! Lots o' inspiration! :)
So anyway, here is my card...simple and sweet:

Sorry it's not the best pic - it's been a rainy, rainy day out there!
All of the stamps, patterned paper (Letterbox and Dear Lizzy), and ribbon are from American Crafts. The white CS is from Paper Studio, and the ink is Cocoa ink from Close To My Heart. Oh, and I used a pink Copic marker to color in the flowers.
Side note: I need to learn how to blend/use these markers better. Anyone know of anywhere I can find a tutorial or something? I was going to take a class at my Local Scrapbook Store, but they are closing next month....SO SAD!

Thanks for stopping by!

JAG


No comments: