Friday, July 23, 2010

Farewell for now

Well, I'm off on a little family vacation. Lots of time relaxing with family in what I hope will be a little cooler climate! :) And maybe even some shopping....scrapbook shopping and school shopping....because JBG's off to kindergarten in a month. Only one month left. My goal is to enjoy every minute...even the ones with screaming kids! :)

Sent in my application for the American Crafts Design Team. I'm sure my chances are about as big as my little toe, but I had a lot of fun creating for this call so either way it's all good. Of course to be on their team would be completely and totally awesome........ I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Have a great week!
JAG

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

It's so funny...we went to Amarillo just as you guys were leaving. I hope you have a great trip. I'm so glad that you tried for the AC team. Wouldn't it be a dream come true? Did you try for Pebbles, too? I think you would be so awesome, so keep trying even if something doesn't work this time. Have a great time on your trip!!!