Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm back....at least for now :)

Well, we are back from summer vacation #1, just in time to to laundry, put together a primary activity, and pack up for summer vacation #2! FUN!
We had a great time seeing family and doing a little camping. It was beautiful, green, mountainous, and cool.
Coming home on a day when it was 101 degrees was...well, almost fun. :)
....................................................................
While visiting with my family we found a fabulous little photo spot.
Here are a couple of shots that I got of the kiddos:


And here is my sister, Alyssa, who just left on her mission in St. Louis for the LDS church today.
I sure am going to miss her...but I am also really proud of her!
She is going to be a wonderful missionary - she has such a strong testimony of the Savior and of the gospel!
She wanted a few pre-mission pictures before she left so we had a little photo shoot.
It was a lot of fun to take pictures of someone who sits still and cooperates! :)


Oh, and here is a picture of the quilts that I just finished for the kiddos beds. A couple of members of the fam wanted to see them, so here you go!
I got the idea from a Pottery Barn catalog. They look great from a distance, but don't look too closely....my quilt binding skills are severely lacking! :)


HAVE A GOOD ONE!
JAG

No comments: