Saturday, August 21, 2010

SRM Sketch challenge

Hello again!
I hope y'all are having a great weekend. I have had a wonderful Saturday, much to the credit of my wonderful husband who did pretty much everything while I took some time to rejuvenate by going to the Lubbock LDS temple.
All in all, a fabulous day!
I wanted to end the week by sharing with you a card that I made for the sketch contest going on at SRM stickers blog.
Here is the sketch by Jenyfur:

SRM featured the new Cosmo Cricket papers with their own fun new stickers on their blog this week, so I thought I would play along and use some Cosmo Cricket papers as well!

For this card I used papers from the Girl Friday collection, it is one of my favorites from Cosmo Cricket. I used SRM's Happy Birthday Sentiment Stickers - aren't those clear stickers cool? My friend Becky is on their DT and gave me a few and I've had to buy a few more because they are so fun!

Happy weekend to you!
If you are like us it is the last one before school starts, so enjoy it! :)

JAG


1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Janelle- this card is SO good! I'm glad you're having fun with the stickers. We really need to come see you guys again sometime.