Saturday, August 7, 2010

Off again!

Howdy Y'all!
I'm taking a break from packing for Vacation #2 to share a quick layout with you.
But first I have to share this picture of me kayaking. I had never tried it before and while hanging out with family in Montana last week I got my chance!
It was awesome!
It was so relaxing, if we lived by a lake I just might be asking for a kayak for Christmas!
And my husband is probably glad we don't live by a lake! :)

Anyway, enough of the random and on to some scrapping. :)
Here is a layout I made of Grace exploring the beach for the first time. I love watching babies explore all of these new textures, grass, sand, mud, etc. for the first time, they never seem to know quite what to do!

For this layout I used paper and stickers from October Afternoon's Fly a Kite line. Isn't that a great collection of papers and things? I think it is adorable, and the colors are fabulous!
I also used some Thickers from American Crafts and some tiny type alphas from Cosmo Cricket....I'm basically addicted to those!
See you again soon!
JAG

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

You're off again? I hope you have a great time! Yes, that Fly A Kite line is cute. I really like how you cut out the circles in the paper and how you made the cute banner. It's hard to imagine Grace being so little.

Lydia said...

love this layout and the way you cut out the october afternoon paper!! Great job, and I love those little alphas too!!