Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dear Scrapbook Room,

Oh how I miss you! You have been turned into a stash-anything-Christmas-or-Birthday-related MESS! I hope to unearth you soon! I have so many fun things that need me to play with them! :)
Love,
Me
Yeah, it's been way too long! I would love to post some fun creation, but I have almost literally made nothing in over a month! I say almost because I have been doing a December Daily Album that is {mostly} up to date. Once it is {really} up to date I will share some pages with you! It has been a lot of fun, and definitely a tradition I want to keep doing from year to year.
Anyway, I'll be back soon...........
JAG

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

I am so glad that you posted- I've missed you! Would you believe that we've been back to One Guys twice already since we saw you? We're so glad that you introduced us to such a yummy restaurant.