Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Layouts of 2010!!

I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite layouts from this last year.
It's funny how at the beginning of the year there were lots to choose from, but ever since Joshua started school the layouts I've completed have been few and far between. Life is truly full of the best things right now, with family and faith being at the top of the list, but I do hope that I am able to find a little more time for scrapping in this new year than I have the last few months. I miss the time for me, honestly, and not having had much of it recently makes me realize that it is an important part of my life, too. So here is to a new year and to finding....no CREATING... balance in my life! ;)

And without further ado...my 10 favorite layouts of 2010 (in no particular order):




























JAG

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I absolutely love that "the paper" made your top 10!! You are an amazing scrapper!