Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Fall....I love you!

I really have come to LOVE the fall season. I think when I lived in Utah and the summers weren't quite so long and hot, I didn't full appreciate fall. But now that we live in Texas and the summers are definitely long and hot, I really enjoy fall!
I love the cool temperatures.
I love the colors. I am seeing so many colorful trees lately, and they are beautiful!
I love fall activities: apple picking, pumpkin picking, and other harvest activities.
Believe it or not, I have even enjoyed the high school football games!
In honor of this fabulous season, I have been doing a little fall scrapbooking and picture taking!
This is a really simple layout of some of the pictures I took on our trip to the pumpkin patch last year. It was the first time I had taken the kids to a real pumpkin patch, and it was so fun!

Supplies: Patterened Papers (Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird line), Journaling spots (Jillibean Soup),
Chipboard letters (American Crafts), alphabet stickers (Making Memories), button, waxy flax, felt flourish (CTMH).

Last Friday, Bryan and I took the kids to a small town about an hour from here that we were told is the place to go when the leaves change colors. Unfortunately we missed the best of the colors by about a week, we were told, but we still enjoyed some beautiful sights and an awesome walking bridge that was great for pictures!







HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!
:0) Janelle


No comments: