Monday, October 12, 2009

Girly layout :)

I had a lot of fun doing this layout because I find I don't scrapbook really girly layouts very often. It seems like normally I do layouts with pictures of my kids together so I stay away from the really pink and flowery things. But I really had fun gettin' girly on this one!
The patterned papers are from the Imaginisce baby powder line. It is older stuff, but I still love it!
Supplies: CS (CTMH); Patterned papers (Imaginisce); journal spot stamp, rub-ons, and flowers (CTMH); pink and blus letters (Making Memories); brown letters (American Crafts); Button (Creative Imaginations), pink brad and white metal flower (unknown).
:) Janelle :)

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Ya know, Janelle, even with three girls I don't always go all-out cutesie, girlie but it's so much fun to pull out the flowers and frilly stuff sometimes.

So, have you guys gotten swine flu yet? It's awful...seems to be hanging around our house.