Thursday, October 1, 2009

In the Holiday Spirit :)

We've had quite a few cool days around here lately,
which is pretty early for "cold" weather to be hitting Texas.
But I am certainly NOT complaining!
I LOVE it!!
And it has gotten me in the holiday spirit already!
We've been talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas plans,
pulling out the jackets and sweaters,
and I even listened to Christmas music while I was scrapbooking the other night!
So in honor of my festive mood :) I have created a couple pages of holiday memories from a few years back and thought I would share them with you!

This was my little boy's first Halloween! He was quite the adorable pumpkin!

These pictures were the results of our Christmas card photo shoot, using the tripod.
That is always an adventure!
I love the quote I used as the title. I think it is a great reminder all of the time,
but especially at Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

beckyjune said...

First of all, I love the new background! It's very cute. And, what fun pages, too. Joshua looks so tiny and makes the cutest little pumpkin!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Cute, cute scrapbooking creations Janelle -- you are a maestro!!

Love YOU!
BJG