Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Flower Power

Well my friend Becky said I would get addicted to making these paper flowers... it seems she was right. :)
Here are a few cards I have made recently with the flowers:
This first one is for this weeks American Crafts blog challenge. The challenge was simply to make a card using at least two AC products - easy enough!
I used papers from their Letterbox collection. This is such a pretty line of product!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: brown flourish/pink, yellow/blue, green - American Crafts Letterbox); Cardstock (White - Georgia-Pacific), Accents: (yellow button - SEI), Stamp (Sentiment - American Crafts Sentiment Stamp Set).

This next card I made using some of the scraps from a layout I made a couple of weeks ago.
I love that yellow butterfly paper from Basic Grey - isn't it so pretty?

Supplies: Patterned Paper (yellow butterfly, red floral, polka dot - Basic Grey, Ledger print - My Mind's Eye), Cardstock (pink - Bazzill, kraft - ?, Green - Paper Studio), Stamps: (frame - Prima, Sentiment - Close to My Heart), Accents (chipboard button - Close to my Heart).

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a happy day!
JAG

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

I told ya!!! These are cute, Janelle. I really like that Letterbox collection, too. So, when do we find out whether or not we get to go to the retreat?

beckyjune said...

p.s. I like your new background, especially the orange on the sides.