Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little American Crafts!

So I have been a fan of American Crafts Thickers, stickers, and rub-ons for quite a while, but I have never owned any of their paper - can you believe it?! In all of that sea of patterned paper in my Scrapbook room, there was not one sheet of AC paper!
Well... I remedied that! :)
I love the fabulous inspiration on the AC blog, so I check it often and when they released all of their new lines, I new it was time to buy some AC paper.
Here is the first layout I created, and I quite like it!:

Supplies: All supplies from American Crafts (Abode Collection) except the white Cardstock and the chipboard heart (Close to My Heart). I also used the Cricut Accent Essentials Cartridge (Provo Craft).

For this layout I used the new Abode collection and some AC Thickers - I love the bright cheerful colors and the simple, fun patterns of this line! The colors were perfect to scrap my pictures from Valentine's Day, and since the AC blog is having a challenge to create a love themed page, it all worked out perfectly! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

JAG


No comments: