Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday it is indeed!
We had a great weekend.
We spent the weekend in the "big" city
going to some fabulous church meetings
and doing a little shopping - YAY!
And now it is a happy Monday because I even have a new layout to share with you!
Whoo hoo!
Here it is:

And a little close up shot of the flower and the journaling:

I just got my new Scrapbooks, Etc. Magazine the other day - I love when the new issues come, it is always a good day! :)
I particularly loved this month's magazine - so many great layouts, and an awesome article on making your own flowers.
I had to try it out right away, and I love the result!
What do you think?

Supplies: Patterned Paper: yellow, red, and polka dot (Basic Grey) Ledger (My Mind's Eye) pink gingham and blue hearts (Pink Paislee); Cardstock: Green scallop (Bazzill) Green (Close to My Heart); Tan brad; Heart Rub on (Close to my Heart); chipboard (Basic Grey) Cricut Accent Essentials (Provo Craft).

Thanks for stopping by, and have a happy Monday!
JAG

3 comments:

beckyjune said...

This is awesome,Janelle.I love the mix of papers you used and such cute pics of Grace, too. Be careful with those flowers...you'll get hooked and make them all the time!!

beckyjune said...

p.s. submit this to Scrapbook Trends!!!!!

Lydia said...

Love this one too! great shape and lovely layers!!