Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's bedtime, but....

...here I am! I figure now is as good a time as any to quickly update the blog, right? Who needs sleep!? I just wanted to share these cute portraits that my father-in-law took while the kids and I were in Utah. I thought they turned out quite cute! I love the one of the kids together. It is usually quite impossible to get a picture of both of them even looking at the camera, so I was very happy with this picture! I think I feel a scrapbook layout coming on! :)
Grace - 4 yrs. old

Joshua - 6 yrs. old

I think this one should be titled

"One Lucky Mom" :)


I just blogged about the trip and a bit more about the photo shoot on our Family Blog, so feel free to check it out if you want!


And I have a layout to share! I made this the other day using Crate Paper's new Emma's Shoppe line. The line is a little bit vintage and a whole lot of girly...a combo that I love! The color is way off in the pic, not sure what happened, but trust me...it's great stuff!

This picture is of Grace at 9 months old....seems like forever ago! Lately I find myself missing the days of little babies, and I usually find myself avoiding scrapbooking pictures like these. It is really hard to realize that my babies aren't babies anymore, and as of now, there are no more babies, which has been really unexpected. But I decided to be brave and scrap this picture anyway, and to my surprise it was quite therapeutic. So don't be surprised if you see more baby pictures in future layouts...I need all the cheap therapy I can get! :)


Have a peaceful night!

JAG

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

It's amazing how big the kids look, even Matt commented about it. They grow up too fast, don't they? I hope that you guys get to have more babies...believe me, we know it's hard and have been down that road more than once. You two are some of the best parents I know.

The page with Grace turned out so pretty- I agree with you about Emma's Shoppe. It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! As always a very cute layout too! I sure hope more babies come your way too! You are always in our prayers!!