Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new layout

I just wanted to share another new layout with you.
We recently bought our first home, so this was a really fun layout to make!
My husband's dad took the picture of us when he was visiting at Thanksgiving.
I got the quote from a wall hanging that our realtor gave us when we moved in.
Wasn't that sweet of her?!

Supplies: patterned papers: White/green, stripe (SEI), red (CTMH); Cardstock: Cranberry, desert sand, white and black (CTMH), green dot (Bazzill); Journaling block sticker, and black Thickers (American Crafts), red trim (Basic Grey), alphabet stamps (CTMH), Cricut (Provo Craft, and notebook border punch.
This is what I love about scrapbooking! I love that I get the chance to be creative while at the same time preserving special memories like this one!
What a great hobby! :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: