Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Quick Layout

So unfortunately I haven't seen a lot of scrapbook action around here recently. I'm itching to get something done and try out some new things I got for my birthday, but with family and church priorities I think it may still have to wait until tomorrow....or Monday....or.... hopefully no later than that!
Oh Well. :)
I do have this layout that I made several weeks ago that I never shared but wanted to because it was such a quick layout. It is very simple, but with these cute Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy papers you just can't go wrong, no matter how simple the layout! I LOVE this line of paper!

Supplies: Patterned Papers: Plaid, wood grain, campers, and red dots (Mr. Campy line by Cosmo Cricket), grid paper (Scenic Route); Journaling Spot (Jillibean Soup); Alphabet stickers: green (SEI), mini (Making Memories); felt squirrel, black brad (Close To My Heart), corner punch.

Thanks for stopping by today,

and have a fabulous Valentine's Day!!

JAG


1 comment:

Julie Bonner said...

This is too cute!!!! Love these papers & the squirrel is adorable - where did you find that???