Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just a few things I'm lovin' lately...

Loving this...
Most afternoons the kids and I spend about 45 minutes cuddled on the couch with a stack of good books...Love it!
Definitely Loving this...

My Gracie girl - she's been especially cuddly and huggy lately, and trust me, you don't want to miss one of these hugs!!

And of course I'm loving some of this...


Spent some of my Christmas $$ on a few new supplies!
I bought the new Sweet Treats cartridge for my Cricut - it is full of cupcakes, fun sayings and other yummy birthday card trimmings!
I definitely recommend this one!
I think I will be getting a lot of use out of it!


And I couldn't resist a few of the new valentines things I found on Two Peas!
I love a good Valentine's day, so I'm getting in the mood! :)
This card uses the new valentine paper kit from K&Company and a stamp from Imaginisce. I love their little Snag 'em stamps - so cute and very affordable!

I hope you have a great day full of things you love!

JAG

No comments: